Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tracking your Games

• 23-06-2004 3:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi,

has anyone used this software? What do you think of it, is it worthwhile purchasing?

Thanks,

Alex

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Decker

Hi,

I've found a very good speardsheet for recording online play (SnG). I got it off the 2+2 site, it's by AleoMagus, it's called univesal.xls.

Alex

ps can't upload to here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

I have it ( PokerTracker )and have found it pretty good. It does present a massive amount of information which takes a fair bit of sifting through however, as for worth purchasing I would imagine it has already saved me at least the asking price in the 'import/export player notes' feature alone.

Being able to get some proper notes together offline and export them to partypoker or wherever is most handy.

Also, it does a good job of showing just how crap hands like A10o can be :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

Where do you get the software?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

suggest editing "poker tracker" post to contain this info, and deleting this thread?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

done.

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

There is a good one on the Hendon Mob site that you register for, it's called My Poker Tracker. www.thehendonmob.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

This is a brilliant piece of software, if you serious about playing online poker you should get it. The only problem with it is you can only use it with the major online sites, I play on VC mainly and it doesnt work with this site.
    If you play on any of the big sites you should check it out.

You can see how much each hand wins/loses for you , how you do in each position and how all of your opponents play. You have to see it to fully grasp all of its functions. Id recommend downloading a demo of it.

Hi Mr. Jelly:)

do you know if VC just needs a bit of parsing (ie take at least some of the hand history out of the chat window) such that it will work?

Alex

ps I've seen youon VC a few times, looked like you were doing ok

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 146 ✭✭kipple

The latest version now supports Ladbrokes.

T.

Hi,

I was able to get the hand history from Ladbrokes but couldn't see any option to export/save it, any ideas?

Alex

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

Alex

If you email the writer of the program he'll help you out. Let me know how you get on if you start using it a lot.

I play mainly on VC, but my mid to long term plan is to start playing on other sites, that support PT.

Daragh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 146 ✭✭kipple

It looks like Ladbrokes disabled the ability to save your games to your HDD.

T.

Advertisement