Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Siemens SL55 vs C62

Options
  • 23-06-2004 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭

Buying a new Phone and have narrowed it down to either a Siemens SL55 or a C62, anybody got any advice/experience/opinion of either that might sway me one way or another.

21/25

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

I like my sl55, if you're a texter though you're in for a shock - its abit fiddly. (one of the reasons I bought it, stop my text habit!!)

Good looking phone, still rare after a year!

OS can crash occasionally.

I have the impression (never validated though) that the signal isn't as strong as it could be - but as I say I've never checked against other phones.

Some good features in the setup options - although I came from a 3310 so no where near as advanced - these features may be bog standard in that quality of phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭Hydromonkey

Well i can offer you an SL55 for €160 see here if you're interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭gary the great

you can have my siemens c62 perfect condition for 65 euro

Advertisement