Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jes-Computers

Options
  • 23-06-2004 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Paced an order worth E1000 with www.jes-computer.de! They emailed me the morning after i place the order to tell me that the monitor on my order was an End of Life Product and asked if I had another I wanted. Replied to him asking for advice, got no reply so i made the choice myself and mailed again asking about the reimbursement of the difference and when to expect delivery, STILL NO REPLY! I just rang them now and asked if they speak English and thats when the bitch hung up on me!!

I'm raging! I've also since gone throught komplett and similar stuff from them would only be about E50 more, thats only 5% extra, which I'd gladly give to not have to put up with this crap!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭Col_Loki

Thats pretty bad i must say. Try translating your e-mail to german and sending it to them. People have had trouble like this and that helped. Generally there a decent company, ive bought quite a bit from them and been very happy.

Hope you get it sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭subway_ie

Are you using the Bestellung address? That's the one I've always used for queries and I've always received replies withing a few minutes - make sure you put "English: <Subject>" into the subject line, it seems to speed up replies. My experience with them hasn't been perfect (not usre if it was BOIs fault or Jes's though, and it wasn't a major issue) but I'd still use them again. Just keep trying with e-mails - it even says on the site to use e-mails as opposed to ringing their stores.

Advertisement