Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

V300 to PC

Options
  • 23-06-2004 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭

Hi.

I'm trying to download multimedia to my motorola v300 from my pc. I am using mobile phone tools (the latest version) which was supplied with the phone, and a genuine motorola serial cable (belonging to my old motorola t280).

I can use all the other data features in the software (bcaking up numbers, restoring numbers, etc), but when I try to use the multimedia center section of the software, it all stops working.

Before I upgraded the software I would get an error message saying
    The connection was terminated by the phone

or something to that effect.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Brendan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

15 views, and no replies...... Is there no answer to this??

Please people.

p.s. I won't bump this thread again.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

sorry have to admit i was one of the 15 but forgot about you....
    try this site as the software there i found it easier to upload games and backup phone numbers with those programs,,,

http://overthecliff.net/moto/

especially the JADMaker and the Midway2.8..... ok goodluck

p.s...u said u upgraded phone,does that mean u flashed ur V300 to a V600?....if not forget i said it...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

Just to clarify, I upgraded the MPT supplied with my phone, and not the software in the phone itself.

Thanks for the reply. Will check that link out.

Brendan

Advertisement