Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestling Ireland F.A.Q

• 24-06-2004 10:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

Wrestling Ireland Frequently Asked Questions

This Thread will be updated as seen fit.

If anyone wants to add a question please post it and the Moderators and Board Members will try and answer it as well as possible.

Q: Where do i buy wrestling Videos and DVD's?

A: Wrestling Videos and DVDs have become a lot more widespread over the last few years and are readily available from a lot of stores in Ireland.
    WWE can be purchased in most good CD stores such as HMV,Virgin and Tower all around the country.
    ECW videos have started popping up in a lot of places and you can pick some up in
    Templecom on the Quays (Dublin, post for directions to Stores) and Christys hardware on Mary Street (Dublin)
    WCW events are also available in Christys Hardware though there is a limited selection.

Q: How Do I Become A Wrestler?

A: 2 Wrestling Schools are available in Dublin currently. Both are of equal merit
    their website addresses are listed on the board

Q: Are there "Indy" Shows in Ireland as well as the big WWE Shows?

A: Yes there are, NWA Ireland promote semi regular shows all over the place, with talent from Ireland and The UK as well as students from their training school
    IwW have started running shows recently with students from their training scholl also. Again both of these promotions have links on the main forum
    From time to time other promotions pop up running shows, you will always find out about them here at boards.ie

Q: Im training in a Wrestling school and i want to buy wrestling gear, where do I go?

A: www.highspots.com are the top online retailer for wrestling merchandise and Gear

Advertisement