Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Altezza

Options
  • 24-06-2004 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭

My uncle brought his Altezza into his local toyota garage to check out a airbag light.When he went back he was told the computer they had in the garage did not work on the altezza.Can anyboady help

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Try a different toyota dealer - this is after all a Jap version of the Lexus IS 200 so it shouldn't be any more difficult to work on. The dealer you were onto possibly didn't know what you were talking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭DukeDredd

The fact it's an Altezza means it must be a Jap import - alot of Toyota dealers won't touch Jap imports.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Thanks for the help duke your knowledge astounds me

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭DukeDredd

Wow knife_fighter with your great attitude like that i'm amazed people aren't falling over themselves to help you out here. @rsehole.

Advertisement