Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GT4 Prologue

Options
  • 24-06-2004 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭

Hey guys
    Just got G4P with a Logitec Wheel with force feedback, dam fine game, any how just wondering if anybody else got the BMW M5 concept, what a $%$ing car, goes like hell but needs a mile of raod to stop:D

Any how whats your fav car in GT4P?????

Brookie
    :ninja:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Originally posted by BrookieD
    Hey guys
    Just got G4P with a Logitec Wheel with force feedback, dam fine game, any how just wondering if anybody else got the BMW M5 concept, what a $%$ing car, goes like hell but needs a mile of raod to stop:D

Any how whats your fav car in GT4P?????

Brookie
    :ninja:

The game is meant to be fairly poor.. Its really just a graphical showcase for GT4 with some playable aspects, no?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

Its a demo of a game that has a year of development left and by that measure its bloody great(going by the original japanese release date). Considering its a demo you get an awful lot for your money as there is as much gameplay in it as an average racing title anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Originally posted by DiscoStu
    Its a demo of a game that has a year of development left and by that measure its bloody great(going by the original japanese release date). Considering its a demo you get an awful lot for your money as there is as much gameplay in it as an average racing title anyway.

Demo's should be free not €40

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

from PlayStation.ie...

Gran Turismo 4 is due to arrive in November which, if you're a big GT fan, seems like a very long way away. Fortunately, you don't have to wait that long for your next GT fix; Gran Turismo 4: "Prologue" is an 'Advanced Skills School' designed to give you a tantalising taste of GT4's sublime gameplay, while simultaneously schooling you in the finer points of precision driving.

EUR – UKP – retailer - website

27.99 - ??.?? CDWow (delivered) - CDWow.ie
    28.99 - 17.99 - Play.com (delivered) - Play.com
    39.99 - 24.99 GameStop – gamestop.ie
    ??.?? - 17.99 - GAME – gameretail.co.uk*

[all prices taken from official websites, * = UK price]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭BrookieD

hey
    granted is should be free but you could pay full prie for some games and still get less for your money, after playing this I can not wait for the final build, I just watched a Jap video of soem race footage from a Paris track

Bloddy amazing
    click http://www.playstation.jp/scej/title/gt4/ to see them

D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Rnger

why did i read that as 'GTA4'...

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Originally posted by Rnger
    why did i read that as 'GTA4'...

I used to see GT3 as GTA3 all the time.

[There probably won’t be much about GTA4 until the current line of GTA3 based games are finished.]

Advertisement