Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hadooken... shyrooken! (Anyone remember street fighter?)

Options
  • 24-06-2004 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭

Ok so this has nothing to do with star trek, but this is one of the latest vids from myself. If you liked the game, street fighter, back in the day when there weren't 50,000 incarnations of the game, then i'm sure you'll like this vid that i made with a mate ;-)

Check it out...

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/pauline.eaton1/streetfighter2vid.wmv

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

That's the coolest thing ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

I could take you both tbh :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Well i can't speak for the other guy but i'm not into homosexuality bizmark... keep your sexual advances to yourself please :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Meh you dont know what your missing out on tbh :p

'Here achilleeesh... hic... c'mere and gis me a kissh... hic....' 'Feck off ya drunked up biz... mark' Erm... right... err yeah, anyways. Anyone else got an opinion on the vid??? :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

That's so cool! What a great game! The music is so class!

When I used to play it, there was a rumour going round that there was a hidden Ireland level - unfortunately it was not true.

Lol well i was gonna try imitate the announcer, edit the select screen usuing photoshop then putting it as a garbage matte for ireland... and say 'Ireland' in his voice... but i decided against it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭DMT

Ironically, the
    alien Nazi
    at the end of Zero Hour looks like one of the characters from Street Fighter 2....

Advertisement