Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dear Christ !

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Holy sweet bejebus, they cant possably be making a penny profit at that price! that really is insanely cheap for such an excellent console.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

oh be the lord harry!! anyone got a link to buy it online??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

I payed like 200 for my gamecube when it first came out tbh it was worth the money so at that price you would be insane not to get one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Roller Toaster

Game release rates have slowed to a crawl, I haven't bought any gc games in months since 1080. I mean games that were released way back in October are still on the front page of the gamecube section :( If you don't have a gc yet though don't worry about that since at this price its a bargain and theres a huge number of great titles...it's just that for those of us who already have said games it's been a dry harvest of late.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,188 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Originally posted by smoke-me-a-kipper
    oh be the lord harry!! anyone got a link to buy it online??

IIRC there's an Index in Newry (close to the sainsburys) if anyone fancies the trip up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Originally posted by Roller Toaster
    it's just that for those of us who already have said games it's been a dry harvest of late.
    aye.
    be strong though, brother.
    resi4, metroid echos and zelda are on the way... and mario golf was insanely addictive on the n64

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Originally posted by RobertFoster
    IIRC there's an Index in Newry (close to the sainsburys) if anyone fancies the trip up.

Yep, it's in The Quays shopping centre. I'll pop in and see if they have any in stock if I'm around there tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Roller Toaster

Originally posted by tman
    aye.
    be strong though, brother.
    resi4, metroid echos and zelda are on the way... and mario golf was insanely addictive on the n64

Hold me.

Advertisement