Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tales of YOUR failed attempts to assassinate George W. Bush

Options
  • 25-06-2004 1:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Any ideas?

We were thinking, y'know, one of those bombs made with a capacitor and a load of potatoes. Or maybe onions would work better? Who knows - the choice is yours my friends. Isn't capitalism just great?!?

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Where are my pants? A far more pressing and urgent matter, for me anyway, at this present time. Onions are certainly smellier than potatoes though, and if you got enough they could work as some sort of tear-gas

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i plan a thermo nuculer strike,

your all doomed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

The hell is this doing on CTYI?

Neil, Podge?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭gigglingrat

I think it would reflect badly on Ireland if we killed our honoured guests. More convenient if he accidentally killed himself. So how do you make it look like an accident...? Antifreeze slushee...?

And Aonghus, I got no idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

well, he/she/it is a CTYI'er and as this is a community forum anything goes...

dont look at me re: actually doing anything about it, go bug podge :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Overstarch his vest.
    Maybe he would slice off his head if he bent forward suddenly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

tales of OUR failed attempts? what the hell have you done about it? nothing. how do i know? it's called cnn. the world would know quickly.
    so, the more proper response to your idiocy is
    PLEBIAN

i shake the dust of my sandals onto you. hmph. etc.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Originally posted by crash_000
    dont look at me re: actually doing anything about it, go bug podge :p

Hmmm.... Doing something. A thought is forming. I have a plan. I'll do something, I will. Honestly. No I'm not kidding.

*goes to bed*

Originally posted by Hagar
    Overstarch his vest.
    Maybe he would slice off his head if he bent forward suddenly.

Hahahaha thats a good one! I've got a brilliant image of that now

By the way, did anyone else hear about George W. Bush's underpants? Not a nice mental image, but reminded me a lot of that bit in The Life of Brian where Brian opens the window while naked (though thankfully, Bush was NOT naked)

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

razor sharp pretzel

he'll do the rest himself

you make it

i'll plant it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Did ya hear about the guy who tried to arrest him for war crimes?

He had a warrant and all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭gigglingrat

Laughing at George W. is like shooting fish in a barrel. Its so easy it gets old.

I know it gets old, but imagining him in his underwear is NOT something I have done before (or ever want to do again, for that matter *shudders*)
    did that guy who wanted to arrest him for war crimes ever think he was gonna get anywhere?

Advertisement