Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

pullin birds

• 25-06-2004 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

im what some might say......a minger. what r ur experiences on pullin birds.....and what in gods name r they after!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Emboss

Originally posted by jj99
    im what some might say......a minger. what r ur experiences on pullin birds.....and what in gods name r they after!!!!

go to copper face jacks, they're nto fussy and usually all they're after is a warm bonnet to be banged on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

aww you shouldnt think youre a ''minger'' theres someone for everyone.all a girl is after is a nice guy really, if a guy is good-looking but a total dick and thick, then ill have nothing to do with them, girls like guys who are funny and kind and will give them the time of day. havent you ever heard that line "a man can laugh a woman into bed""?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭Duffman

Originally posted by munkeehaven
    theres someone for everyone.

Bull$hit.

That is all. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

The more likely reason you can't "pull birds" is because you use phrases like "pulling birds"!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Do you talk the same as you type? May b dey tink ur a bit thik so?

• Advertisement

you dont think there is someone for everyone duffman?? how come?? come on, theres around 1 and a half million people on this island over 18...there has to be a chance for someone.even just for one night **grin**

you dont think there is someone for everyone duffman?? how come?? come on, theres around 1 and a half million people on this island over 18...there has to be a chance for someone.even just for one night **grin**

Yep, well that's true .. :D

I thought you meant in the longer-term perfect partner for everyone kind of way.. which is very definitely bull$hit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Quality thread.

Esp the title.

gawd no way i dont believe in that s hit, im only 18 but i know im not gonna be wanting any fairy tale white dress wedding crap EVER ,im just gonna have a partner and not get married, pointless in this day and age .

Good looking people?

• Advertisement

ooh thats a sting!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭TheWolf

gawd no way i dont believe in that s hit, im only 18 but i know im not gonna be wanting any fairy tale white dress wedding crap EVER ,im just gonna have a partner and not get married, pointless in this day and age .

Well, different strokes for different folks :)

Yeah and if you're "partner" get's ill, you will not be next of kin.
    So you won't be the one who decided whether or not to turn the life-support off.
    Nor will you even be allowed see your partner if they are unconscious and so cannot give their permission to allow you access.

Oh, and you'll pay more tax.

and you'll have no rights to your partners property should they die

but if there is a will in which you are your party states that everything is left to you, you'll pay interitance tax.......

no reason at all in this day and age.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 YDEHS

Philistine.

well i think its as a result of the world i live in and the daily kind of image being burned onto my retinas by society about men and women and how they interact, and from what i have seen and heard and from experience, i have developed a distrust of men in general so that i have had to carry a realistic point of view about relationships and from my conclusion i have deduced that there is no point in getting married and believing itll be a lasting union , as most divorce and its bad for the kids involved.if you you are a pessimist youll never be disappointed.

Originally posted by YDEHS
    Philistine.

Winner of "Newbie First-Post of the Year Award"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

People who can string a few words togeather and act even a little bit educated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

, i have developed a distrust of men in general so that i have had to carry a realistic point of view about realtionships

Happily forthcoming legislation ought allow you expand your horizons beyond men. So there's hope yet.

hmmmmm....not really for me. but us girls are just as bad.the mistrust i think is mutual.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

I don't think it need be. I'm happy, hopefully someday you'll allow yourself be happy as well :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 834 ✭✭✭fragile

beerugly.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Originally posted by fragile
    beerugly.jpg

Oh a lot longer than that...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

if a guy is good-looking but a total dick and thick, then ill have nothing to do with them

munkeehaven, you're turning down a thick dick!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Just remember one line.......ahem:

"I got my hand down my pants (Grin)....wanna swap?"

Buuuuuuut seriously im so godamn self consious around women i cant keep a steady relationship. I think they're all to good for me. And im probably right. Especially if im using the afore mentioned lines.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 932 ✭✭✭yossarin

...havent you ever heard that line "a man can laugh a woman into bed""?
    This is not true ! I tried laughing at a woman in a bar and all i got was a slap across my face for my troubles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

.all a girl is after is a nice guy really,

haha my arse !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

does "pullin birds" resemble "choking the chicken"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭spooiirt!!

i hate stuck up birds that arent up 4 the laugh. i like to ´wear white shirts and go out and have a few lagers. and then chant engerland!
    lager?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭l3rian

dont worry about being too nice or funny and concentrate on making them understand that you want sex

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

Originally posted by Sinecure
    munkeehaven, you're turning down a thick dick!?

I guess a thick dick just isn't enough anymore.

If you're a genuine minger, get in shape, dress well and wash thoroughly. You'll increase your chances significantly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

im what some might say......a minger.

picture! picture!

let the abuse begin!!

i'm going to hell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Superman

Originally posted by spooiirt!!
    i hate stuck up birds that arent up 4 the laugh. i like to ´wear white shirts and go out and have a few lagers. and then chant engerland!
    lager?

qwah! nothin beats a good lager, a few birds and a bit of footy on the telly!
    I'm always up for the laf! LAAGGGER!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Originally posted by l3rian
    dont worry about being too nice or funny and concentrate on making them understand that you want sex
    Brilliant! - it's tempting me to change my .sig, one of these threads turn up every week it seems:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Matfinn

if your a minger......

start going to the gym and build yourself up a nice body.

get a girl to go shopping with you and she can pick out some decent clothes for you.

and if you can already make girls laugh and be open in your company then your already there

Originally posted by Matfinn
    get a girl to go shopping with you and she can pick out some decent clothes for you.

oh dear, oh dear ! He will end up looking like those spa's that parade arround town every friday night wearing unironed white shirts and jeans (usually with a few blue streaks and saying "Urban 976" or "Habana 67" on them), but don't forget the shaved head or if he is a "bit different" he will have it long and spike it up so he looks like a poor-man's version of Rod Steward.

But if he wants to make a real impression on some bent bitch in fireworks or Q bar, he will have to go all the way. We're talkin about a goatie, a real shit one which so he looks like someone in carphone wharehouse. There will also be the quintessential shaving stripes in the corner of an eyebrow. This em-powers the shirt clad loser with the ability to be able to score multiple woman if need be.

Believe me man, If you start been a sucker for these woman you are gonna end up been a joke, nobody will take you seriously, except for your hairdresser!. You really think your going to get a fruitful and lasting relationship, by changing your wardrobe. I think it should be a bit deeper than that!

Mary-jane is my girl for the moment. She can keep you warm on a long summers night!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Originally posted by Superman
    But if he wants to make a real impression on some bent bitch in fireworks or Q bar, he will have to go all the way. We're talkin about a goatie, a real shit one which so he looks like someone in carphone wharehouse. There will also be the quintessential shaving stripes in the corner of an eyebrow. This em-powers the shirt clad loser with the ability to be able to score multiple woman if need be.
    In other words, turn into a metrosexual.

yes i think thats what they callem' now adays!

Advertisement