Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angel Tattoo Design

Options
  • 25-06-2004 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I'm looking for an image of an Angel wielding a sword that i can get tattooed on my back. i've searched through hundreds of images on the net but have not been able to find the right design. anyone know where i might find such a design?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

go into your tatooist and if hes anybit of an artist he should be able to draw you the main design and then you tell him what u want to put on take off n such,

thats what there for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Nevin

HEY ,

i've been lookin for an angel for nearly a year now..

i seen a lovley one of an angel . fairy type and a moon in the back ground . but it was huge ..

Thinkin of a nice place to put an angel ? either shoulder in the middle or lower back ..??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Chaos_Path

Yddel -

why not research Religious (christian and otherwise) Iconography? its been a huge help to me in the past.

also check out some animè sites, theyre fond of angels and suchlike.

Advertisement