Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The HIM Thread

1235»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

You have no idea how hard it is not to flame this thread, I have to slap my hands away from teh naughty keys.
    Anyway, enjoy the concert...if that's possible. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,940 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Merrick

So far I've only heard rumours, doesn't look like anyone's sure what's going on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Sorry bout that, i personally used to like the band but dammit i couldnt help my self it wont happen again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭N90user

My i be the first one to say HIM was fecking class!!! Girls, tits, mosh pits nd music! woot! The support band was ****e though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Luinros

I'm going tomorrow night, but only for the support band, Anathema...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 SaladFingers

I sold my tickets....then got drunk...then got in for free anyway...it was sooooooooooo class...the stage was fricken deadly!!!! Wooooo!!!

If only it were three years ago when i ABSOLUTELY LOVED THEM....would have been even god damn better..wow!!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

Sounds Good! im going tonight! that reminds me i better get on a bus to dublin fairly soon! lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭BlueSpiral

Oh. My. Fudge.

I was at the gig yesterday. It was brillant. I got pushed up to the barriers by some lovely people, and I was wearing my fuzzy orange hat. Just so my friends wouldn't lose me, but I parted from them but they could still see my hat. But the best bit was that I through my hat up, and Mige wore it for about 4 songs. I freaked out, I was so happy. And amazingly I got it back aswell, and the second I got it back, people just started petting it, and some girl after the concert grabbed it off my head, took a huge sniff of it to get Mige's essence and gave it back to me. I got loads of merchindise as well.
    Brillant night, and I loved the support band as well, Him played b-e-a-utifully!

• Advertisement

BlueSpiral wrote:
    Oh. My. Fudge.

I was at the gig yesterday. It was brillant. I got pushed up to the barriers by some lovely people, and I was wearing my fuzzy orange hat. Just so my friends wouldn't lose me, but I parted from them but they could still see my hat. But the best bit was that I through my hat up, and Mige wore it for about 4 songs. I freaked out, I was so happy. And amazingly I got it back aswell, and the second I got it back, people just started petting it, and some girl after the concert grabbed it off my head, took a huge sniff of it to get Mige's essence and gave it back to me. I got loads of merchindise as well.
    Brillant night, and I loved the support band as well, Him played b-e-a-utifully!

yes i was there last night too and they were amazing! i was at the front and to the right, just in front of linde. such a great gig! anyone see the 2 girls fighting each other over ville's towel, was so funny!

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭HQvhs

i was there on thursday!! i got one of Gas's drumsticks!!!! it was completelt battered!!! the tip was broken off and it was dented completely!!!!! twas brilliant!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭ANarcho-Munk

This is a discussion forum for people to give their own thoughts on things whether it's nice or not.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭BlueSpiral

*shakes the fuzzy orange Mige hat infront of you*

:D I was right infront of Ville and Mige on Friday.

By the way, Limerick Dude, did you buy one of those hob-nobs off that guy? He got like 12 euros from selling them.

no dude i didnt, did you?
    where was he selling them?

did that HMV thing happen btw?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

I was at both the gigs. First night wasnt that great. Crowd was full of idiotic 14 year old emo kids who didnt know any songs other than those from Love Metal and Dark Light. I liked the Black Sabbath stuff at the end...very impressive.
    The second night was better and the change in the set-list was better too.

Advertisement