Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Sound Producer Stopwatch

• 25-06-2004 6:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

I'm trying to get my hands on a Seiko Sound Producer Stopwatch, though I'm baulking at the price - they cost €220 from the Seiko Ireland website.

Anyone know where they are cheaper (much cheaper)? Or if there are other similar hour and minute calculator/stopwatches for radio production use?

Thanks a mill

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 djw_continuity

Dear Aerial Head,

Similarly I have sought out a Seiko Sound Producer at a reasonable price. Alas! No avail!

Calculated Industries have the 'Frame Master II' which features a stop watch, time calculation capabilites, and frame per second conversion functions. See -- http://calculated.com/products/ They also have a model called the Time Master II, which is cheaper but is limited to Time Calculations and Stopwatch functions.

Although the US price is reasonable for both models, getting them at a reasonble price outside the US is difficult. And they rarely seem to appear on ebay!

There is some freeware available on the web for time calcultions. I use Add Timer that is quite simple to use and can be downloaded for free from http://www.mightyfiles.com/systemutilities/page3.html. Perhaps this .exe. or other freeware may save you paying any money at all!

Hope this helps,

DJW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭aerialhead

Thanks DJW,

The Time Master II might be worth getting - if they post outside the US.

I'm going to check out the website.

Otherwise I'll keep using my noggin' and my fingers for now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Eduard1953

Hello, I'm from Holland and is there anyone who can help me buying a Seiko Soundproducer. I need 2 or 3 of them. I will pay around 200 USD each for it.
    Send me a email: eduard@hitv.nl
    ThanX

Advertisement