Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spare monitors? Transport, accomodation?

• 25-06-2004 7:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,817 ✭✭✭✭

Post here if you've got any available or are in need of some.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

i got a double bed, for any foxy ladies in need of some sweet lovin'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,817 ✭✭✭✭po0k

;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

tyax will need a spare 17" monitor. I've none for him atm.
    anyone please???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 919 ✭✭✭timeout

I've got a spare 15" if anyone wants it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

thanks for the offer but its a 17" crt or higher he's looking for.
    He won't even take my 15"tft :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Originally posted by tman
    i got a double bed, for any foxy ladies in need of some sweet lovin'

I'm there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

He won't even take my 15"tft
    Given the quality of borrowed replacement monitors I've seen at LAN's I'f suggest this is a _very_ foolish statement on his behalf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Originally posted by leeroybrown
    Given the quality of borrowed replacement monitors I've seen at LAN's I'f suggest this is a _very_ foolish statement on his behalf.

The man speaks the truth,Ronan might need to borrow a monitor ill throw him your way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 919 ✭✭✭timeout

As long as I know I got to bring the monitor before friday all will be fine. Don't check mail or boards every day so if someone wants the monitor let me know. The last time i'll be checking this tread will be thursday night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,817 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Bring it. If no-one needs it I'll gladly make use of it with the plethora of servers we have.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

Sniipe, what model is that TFT and are you interested in Selling it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

I know it's a bit late, but I need two small patches of sofa or carpet that myself and a friend can kip on. We'll have sleeping bags. We're nice. Give two nerds a good home for a couple of nights. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

I could do with a spare monitor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Originally posted by phaxx
    I know it's a bit late, but I need two small patches of sofa or carpet that myself and a friend can kip on. We'll have sleeping bags. We're nice. Give two nerds a good home for a couple of nights. :(

I might have a place for you, but one of you will have to end up on the floor in the room, that ok?

My ma has demanded you clear out by sunday morning, I demand a bottle of Coolmint Listerine mouthwash and a pint maybe.

Sound cool?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

Sounds great, yeah. Pint is no problem, thanks.

Will discuss on irc yadda yadda.

Advertisement