Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nipple Piercing advice

• 25-06-2004 9:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi,

I wanna get a piercing, well I think I do :confused:, and have been thinking about my nipple? I have no piercings or tats, so the thought is a little frightening of a piece of metal being shoved through my nipple. I haven't decided if there nice or not, I kinda think they are, but not sure.

What do u people think, esepecially the ladies opinion would be much appreciated. :D

How much pain is there, and if I did get it done then decided to take it out, what's the damage like?? Does it heal up well, anybody have/had a nipple piercing, Advice please?? :confused:

Thanks
    T

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

For women it increases sensitivity alot, well appears to do anyway. Damage wise, didn't seem to be any sign of it once she removed it and let it heal. I suppose it all comes under how well you take care of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 T

Well when I mean a ladies opinion, I mean do they like it, cause I'm a bloke, so I'm just wondering what do girls think of it on guys. cause my lady friends are 50/50 on the idea

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ThenComesDudley

just lettin you know, that it is very sore to get it done, well it was for me. anyone bums of your chest the first few days and its gonna hurt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ThenComesDudley

hey im his gf n i think his is cool. i also have mine dont n the pain is much. but worth it fun to play wit i recon:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

the only problem women have is with the milk ducts within the breast.. the milk come out the nipple..! now if a few ducts are damaged and heal over.. not as much milk will be able to make it out. which may lead to cracked/chapped sore nipples. but thats years down the road yet.. 2 years ago i woke up and decided to pierce mine.. wasnt that bad.. but it hurt when it got pulled out that day at a gig i was workin at.
    kas.

• Advertisement
Advertisement