Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bf vietnam 1.1 fix list

Options
  • 26-06-2004 1:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭

press here gi joe

I have to say this patch sounds f-ing great it fixs a lot of the problems with the game...........mind you i wont be able to rape the ass of the usa in a huey anymore ah well

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 spoungey

I am really looking forward to this patch tbh, your right it fixes alot of the problems that have been ruining the game the last while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Sorry to keep griping about it but will they fix the fucking lag?? Damn game is almost unplayabe, even with pings in the 20's-30's for me :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Its fixes the CTDs and others but it has created a new issue. Dunno what but its bad enough to stop it coming out.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭C Fodder

I hope the improvements in damage to choppers from ground weapons will reduce them to realistic levels as they weren't all flying tanks.
    When are they going to sort out punkbas......d interaction as its really a pain now. Stupid not spawing back yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

EA GAmes
    The choice to hear English Only dialog for all VO's added to Options Menu.

Oh sweet jesus thank god!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Originally posted by tba
    Oh sweet jesus thank god!
    I second that. I disliked that I they spoke like a Yank in DC, but when it went to Iraqi, I couldn't understand a word they said. So I ain't gonna complain this time.

It would be nice, if the NVA was done in a NVA accent, and not in a Yank accent.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

3d map now shows friendly mines, traps, explosives, ammo boxes, and medical cabinets.

thats good,
    Its annoying having to go looking for ammo and health when you need it quick

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Its more annoying when you role over your own teams mines

Originally posted by bizmark
    Its more annoying when you role over your own teams mines
    I hope they do it so that you can't turn off Q. There's a few people (non-clan members) who seem to like killing me "by accident" :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Your just a casualty of war.

kdjac

• Advertisement

Originally posted by KdjaC
    Your just a casualty of war.

kdjac
    Actually, its worse. I'm a continous casualty of some n00b with trigger happy fingers :(

Advertisement