Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want to study Marketing. Need advice big time.

Options
  • 26-06-2004 1:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I am about 30 points short of commerce in UCD and I do not want to spend 4 years in DIT getting a BSc in Marketing so I will be going to either DBS or Portobello for Marketing as its 3 years and I have saved up some cash.

Has anyone any experience with this course in either of these colleges? Im 20 years old by the way.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭DMT

Originally posted by cheesedude
    I do not want to spend 4 years in DIT getting a BSc
    Why don't you want to spend 4 years getting a degree? After all you're only 20...

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I have a lot of things I want to do. I just want to get a degree I want as quickly as possible so I can travel around and check this amazing world out. Plus, a Ba in Marketing suits me better than a Bsc. I do not like certain streams in the Bsc degree in DIT.

Anyone help me out regarding what DBS or Portobello is like. Which would be better in terms of all round experience?

Advertisement