Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISP details for IOL Broadband

• 26-06-2004 12:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭

Could someone please post the ISP details of IOL broadband? I've missplaced my original documentation and want to set a new computer up on it.

I just don't feel like being put on hold on thier support line for half an hour and then hung up on.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Is this using the mailed CDs and provided modem? just stick them in and voila the CD installs everything for you including the dialer icon on your desktop; you just have to fill in the username - with a @iolbb on the end - and password as far as I remember. If you're using a router emm....(top of my head here) - VPI:8 - VCI:35 - CHAP and PPPoE are the relevant details.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I'm using MACs, so the CDs are useless... I was able to use the information that came with the ADSL modem to set things up via my web browser...

I managed to get access to the modem in the end today, so I have all the information I need now..

thanks...

Advertisement