Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone know where I can just buy football tickets online?

• 26-06-2004 4:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Want to go to the Chelsea V Utd match on August 14'th. Any ideas how or where I can book?

Cheers.
    cheese

PS: I would post this in soccer but I do not have access.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

If you try www.euroteam.info but they'll charge you through the nose at premimun prices.

Or as its a Chelsea home game maybe the Chelsea site or another option would be a package deal with a travel agent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Tru the club ,soon as public tickets come one sale you get an email then rush to website and buy one.

But i find nearly all the tickets i get for english games are from people i know there.

kdjac

Advertisement