Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New VarTec deal?

Options
  • 26-06-2004 4:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 645 ✭✭✭

A VarTec door-to-door salesman just left my door after telling me they will drop the 15 cent minimum charge per call and make no charge at all for calls to other VarTec customers if I will sign-up with them for all my telephone calls.

I have an UTVip contract, so can't do that, but he also said VarTec is going to get line rental and flat rate Internet access (satellite) "soon". Of course the meaning of "soon" is the bottleneck.

As it is now, I monthly spend about €24 with €ircon for the line rental, about €24 with UTVip for flat-rate dial-up Internet access plus a variable amount (usually large) for local/mobile/international calls and if if someone in my household should by any chance accidentally dial a prefix like 13636, money to VarTec, too.

VarTec is beginning to tempt me. I hope they put their torch directly under €ircon's behind.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭molinaalexis

I did call to vartec becouse your post was very interesting, and I was told that the claim is incorrect and is not true.
    I am a customer of their company.

Thanks

Advertisement