Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DVD-R 25 for €15

• 26-06-2004 5:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭

25 DataWrite DVD-R 4x Discs for €15.

Computerbits.ie

Thats very cheap , there not bad quality discs and shipping isint too bad. Ohh and there one of the companies that have excellent customer service (any time ive dealth with them in the past).

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,051 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Same discs are cheaper on www.pricestorm.com
    Free delivery

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭kensutz

anarchy have you used them before and if so how long was shipping etc

I use them all the time.
    Usually have order in under a week from the Channel Islands.
    Top service.
    The datawrite Red V3 are a decent disc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭kensutz

nice one just ordered 4 spindles of them. first site i saw that actually offered free shipping instead of a flat rate and good prices. thanks

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,876 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

The Datasafe discs on the pricestorm site are much better quality then the Datawrite discs.

I have used both and IMHO the datasafe discs are worth the extra cost.

BTW I have had success burning the Datasafe discs at 8 speed on a Pioneer 107D drive with hacked firmware.

• Advertisement

Yes the Datasafe are excellent (My staple diet ) and can allow writing at up to 8x pretty successfully.
    The Datawrite Red are very good too at 4x.
    Burnt lots vever had a bad disc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

Those Datasafe disks are the best disks you can get. Any other brand of Ritek G04 disk is just as good.

For buying small orders Pricestorm are about the cheapest but for bulk buying you can't beat svp.co.uk .
    4 x25 of their cheapest G04 disk works out at just under €16 per pack of 25 including shipping
    8 x 25 costs €13.50 per pack including shipping.
    Their delivery is very quick, I have never waited more than 2 days.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,144 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

I add to the datasafe recommendations, also the SVP bulk route

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Col_Loki

Ahh lovely, cheers for that link.... was under the impression free shipping was only on DVD's and not consumables, that makes a big difference.

Just after getting a 8x Burner so once i get through my memorex spindles ill be heading back to that site.

Advertisement