Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to limit my isdn to 64

Options
  • 26-06-2004 5:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭

Just wondering where should the option to limit my isdn line to 64k be? At the moment it automaticaly connects at 128 and I dont want it to do that.

Thanks,
    -Coz.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭K!LL!@N

What TA you using?
    What OS you have?

Killian

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Morgoth

Yeah there's a number of ways you may need to set this.

- If your TA/modem got installed as a single device, it may have it's own settings/control panel in which case you need to look for and disable something like "Link Enable" or "BOD" (bandwidth on demand).

- Otherwise, if it's installed as two separate devices (i.e. one modem for each ISDN channel) then it should just be windows settings, assuming you're on win2k/xp, I can't remember what the Network stuff for win9x looks like. :E

- If you're using a router of some sort, the first point applies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭joe_chicken

if you have more than one driver for the TA/modem...

try connect using PPP driver as apposed to MLPPP which is dual... in 9x,2000 or XP its in the properties of the Dial Up connection

Advertisement