Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tae Kwon Do Champoinship - Holland

• 26-06-2004 5:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

My trainer has just informed our club today that we're going to participate in this world champoinship coming up in Holland in November.

Don't know any further details about it, just that he'll give us the details next saturday, but aparrently its the biggest competition of the year!!!

So, any of ye TKD student here know about this? Anyone taking part?

If I hear anymore I'll post the details.

Memphis

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Hi all,

Ok here are the details regarding the Championship in Holland.
    Its being held in Eindhoven in Holland on Nov. 7th.
    Its the European TKD championship.

Its a TKD international event and entry is only through GST (Great Southern TKD).

They'll have different sections with colour belts seperate to black belts, and its open to all ages, boys, girls, and adults.

Thats about all the details I can give. So, anyone else here going?

memphis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭dubhthach

Well GST isn't a particulary large organisation (mostly down around cork right) so i doubt there are many here going, sounds like it's a tournament organised by the TAGB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

TAGB? Meaning please?

Yeah, guess your right. GST is mainly based around Cork, and the South.
    Its a small club but appears to be linked with the ITF. Think the founders of GST originally trained with ITF, not sure though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Originally posted by memphis
    TAGB? Meaning please?

http://www.tagb.biz/

Advertisement