Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help needed! Clicksilver username..

• 26-06-2004 8:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone. I had a massive problem with my computer, and bottom line was I had to format my hard-disk and reinstall Windows - I didn't have a chance to backup my stuff, so now I am stuck without my login info for Clicksilver! I did manage to get my account number and password back (from the reminder on the account login info page on u.tv), but alas, there seems to be no way to get the username back (short of emailing UTV - which I will do, but I prob won't get a very prompt response due to it being the weekend!). So, I'm looking for help from anyone using utv..I remember that the username contains your account number, I think...the format is something like "cl" then the account number than and "@" then some domain after that? Can anyone fill in the missing bits? I have my own account number, of course, I just need the standard bits before and after that.

Thanks for any help you can give, it's greatly appreciated! I am emailing UTV, but it'd be great to be up and running sooner, if I can be.

Comments

Advertisement