Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

tattoo removal

• 27-06-2004 2:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭

anyone have first hand experience of having a tattoo removed? got my tattoo when i was sixteen and its starting to bother me (im 22 now). its not somewhere thats on show alot, can be covered up easily enough, just looking into the possibility of removal if anyone has any advice?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭Iri$hKeLt

catsup look up about lazer removal it definatly works but from what i hear its very expensive, i just recently got a tattoo done out in holidays myself im 17 and to be honest i wish i didnt get it :dunno:

Pop into your local tattoo parlour and ask them for information

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭catsup

thank for the advice Iri$hKelt, will investigate next week.

Advertisement