Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Vanilla Ice Is Cooool!"

Options
  • 27-06-2004 2:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭

In the spirit of discussion of Rock (its the Rock/Metal forum after all) and not one to pass up the chance to be flamed from boards for once and for all, I bring you a Vanilla Ice discussion thread.

First off if you havent seen the interview Dave Fanning had with Mr Ice on VH1 a year or three ago - in which he made everything that happened before almost forgivable - or heard his last album Bi-Polar (or his single with KoRn), feel free to rant about his 90s debacles, but expect to be ignored and/or put upon.

Has anyone got any opinions on his new work? Has anyone seen him live since his makeover? Has anyone forgiven him yet for the 90s?

Discuss.

PS. (I'll post more tomorrow when I've less of a blood problem ruining my alchohol system).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Yeh his Nu-Metal version of Ice Ice Baby rocks!

*cough*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭the_obsolete

Come again?! He's reinvented himself and doing nu-metalish stuff...wow. I'm actually speechless.:dunno:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I don't think he'll ever top that Ninja Turtles appearance.

Advertisement