Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The great battles

• 27-06-2004 2:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭

Is there a DVD out there with all of the great star trek battles from all the various series ? Such as WOLF 359, and the end of DS9, and so on.

Or links to videos clips would be nice too :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Not that i know off though the ds9 compleat box set will only set you back around 600 euro 600 again for Tng sure its well worth it "cough"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

im sorry but ive seen other shows who launch their box sets for one season thats fair lower priced, i love ST but i think the DVD box sets are a complete rip off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Round Cable

Star Trek: The Next Generation Boxsets over at amazon.co.uk are 58euro, or in bricks and mortar terms go to HMV 69.99euro a season, however I have never seen a reduced price for DS9 with the cheapest price on the internet being over a hundred euro and hence why I dont have any DS9 boxsets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

they're not expensive when you consider how much it used to be to collect them on vhs. 26eps a season thirteen vhs tapes at 15 irish pounds a pop is 195 pounds. thats about 250 euro.

don't moan to me about the cost of the dvds's i have a few seasons of vgr and ds9 on tape, it was an expensive hobby :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

I remember when a vido shop in rathmines closed down about4/5 years ago and they sold off all there VOY VHS, somwe other guy beat me to it buy 1 day!
    Was it u data?!

It was actually a nice little shop they would get new tapes of VOY before Xtra Vision and B4 Sky 1.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,239 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Just do what i do... go into chartbusters or something when there's a manager there and ask if u can buy a few of the vhs cassets. It's usually only 2 quid a go or something... depending on the rental price. I got the endgame finale, star trek vi, equinox 1&2, the killing game 1&2 and another few episodes of voyager for like under a tenner. well worth it in my book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭Fuhrio

thats actually a good idea, if you can get em cheap y not, ill probably check around a few video shops this week and have a look.

Advertisement