Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Czech Rep vs Denmark

• 27-06-2004 11:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

hmmm well both teams look good going forward ,both are stong and can defend well.

2-2 normal time.

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

1-0 to Chechia

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Any score at all, as long as its better than the last two bores.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Shaque attack

2-1 to the czechs they are better going forward than the danes but their defence isn't quite as good. should be a good game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

All action game with two good attacks and the knowledge that the winner will be playing Greece not Holland.

Czechs to edge it in high scoring game.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Harry2001

Czech's 3 Denmark 1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,314 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

A pity these two teams are playing each other as they have been the two most impressive teams I have seen in this tournament and would actually deserve to win the tournament unlike the remaining 3 yeams all of whom have been distinctly unimpressive.

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭wynters

I wouldn't be suprised if Denmark sneak it. Sorenson has been the keeper of the tournament so far. Laursen has been the best defender. Graveson pulls the strings in midfield and Tommasson is scoring....

It'll be an interesting game. 2 solid teams. I like them both

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

I think the Czechs will swing it, 3-1. ;)

All action game with two good attacks

Pah! The Czechs are a shadow of themselves, fear of conceeding a goal seem to be stronger than the will to score. Denmark have been busy but not effective. God I hope it picks up.

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Two great goals there. 2-0 Czech republic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Baros is class

3-0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

ditto

3-0

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

F*** me :eek:

3-0 What a goal!

Cant see denmark scoring 1 let alone 3.

Game over , slight hope for thrilling comeback of nearlyness.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Cisse who?

Far and away the best team of the tourney, if anyone beats them in the semi-final or final it'd be a crying shame.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Originally posted by PiE
    Far and away the best team of the tourney
    Bar a very poor 50 minutes today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Better than all the other teams' (minimum) 270mins of pure shite. :)

Baros Rules Okay! Two fine goals. At least the problem was spotted by Bruckner and they negated the Danish
    midfield. An early goal helps of course.

Mike.

2 moths ago I made the point Baros was better than Owen and I was ridiculed for it .

I doubt many people would argue with me now .(I could be wrong )

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Originally posted by Big Ears
    2 moths ago I made the point Baros was better than Owen and I was ridiculed for it .

I'd imagine Baros playing for Svenland and Owen playing for the current Czech side before I went patting myself on the back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 615 ✭✭✭Hydromonkey

Originally posted by Big Ears

I doubt many people would argue with me now .(I could be wrong )

Same here, before the tournament told people Baros at 50/1 for the golden boot was fantastic odds. I was shouted down as not having a clue. Now if only i'd put a bet on myself...

Maybe most people had their liverpool hats on then and now have their anti england hats on.

fans we allowed be hypocrites.

kdjac

Originally posted by Pigman II
    I'd imagine Baros playing for Svenland and Owen playing for the current Czech side before I went patting myself on the back.

I have imagined it and I still beleive he is better than Owen .

Owen claimed before the tournament he has lost pace since 98 . I know he has had hamstring injuries and seems to be over them but a player shouldnt loose pace from the age 17-23/24 ., at this rate he will be in a weel-chair at 36

I myself agree with him having lost pace though , its a shame as it was the best part of his game .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

the baros czech double was 150-1

Advertisement