Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Formations

Options
  • 27-06-2004 11:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Hey i've found that its tricky matching some formations to different teams my favourite at the minute is 2-3-3-2 its a gd attacking formation does any Know a gd defensive formation? Or just post ur favourites!

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

gd? is your 'o' key broken?

Personally, I like playing the spider. FL, FR, AMC, ML, MR, DMC, DMC, DL, DR, SW. It's great.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Boring!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

4-1-3-2

• Registered Users Posts: 8,977 ✭✭✭Big Ears

4-1-3-2

flat back 4 , a defensive midfielder , an attacking midfielder in the centre , 2 attacking midfield wingers making runs to the byline , and 2 regular forwards .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 -=S']['OKE=-

i play GK, DC, DC, DC, DML, DMR, MC, MC, MC, FC, FC , play 2 of your midfielders (preferably the outside 2, attacking midfielders) UNBEATABLE!ww)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Originally posted by kaids
    Boring!
    Conventional!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,977 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Originally posted by -=S']
    i play GK, DC, DC, DC, DML, DMR, MC, MC, MC, FC, FC , play 2 of your midfielders (preferably the outside 2, attacking midfielders) UNBEATABLE!ww)

Ya but that is 01/02 probably the easiest of all Championship Managers .

It dosent matter if a formations boring once it gets u the results .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 -=BARNIE=-

Try getting Oxford to the champions League three times it aint so easy then!

Advertisement