Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Bmw R1100 Rs 1100cc - One Owner

Options
  • 27-06-2004 1:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

BMW R1100 RS

1100CC

Blue/Silver, Full fairing, ABS, Tinted Screen,Heated Grips , Front Fenda Extenda

The R1100RS is a capable Sports/Tourer, with the ability to cover large distances quickly and economically. Comfort is not sacrificed to give this bike a sporting appearance, having a large seats and rubber mounted handlebars with Heated grips

THIS MACHINE IS A ONE OWNER

OWNED BY THE NATIONAL CRIME SQUAD FROM NEW
    SO IT HAS BEEN MAINTAINED BY A GOVERMENT SERVICE DEPARTMENT

COLLECTION ONLY

For more details about my motorcycle please email me at: kaypas@virtualmail.com

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Not in the market for a bike or anything, but basics like the guide price, mileage and
    location etc could be handy..

Tox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 pierce_00

well if you want more information about that motorcycle please contact me in my email adress!
    i wait your email!
    Thanks!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

All trading should be on post as per rules . Guidline price and incidental information should be provided ....

Ohhh and no traders are allowed .. have you not been banned from the " For Sale " forum ....

• Registered Users Posts: 15,401 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Nice bike, I'm gonna ride something like that in a few years :)

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Gmodified

well if you want more information about that motorcycle please contact me in my email adress

this is why I do not respond to ads like this . Mileage/price is always nice it cuts all the crap of mailing etc

• Advertisement
Advertisement