Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI stopped giving CC credit interest?

Options
  • 27-06-2004 2:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭

My Bank of Ireland Mastercard is always in credit (use it like a debit card) so I always got interest on my credit balance (small but better than nothing), but for the last two months they've given me nothing.

Have they stopped giving interest on CC credit balances completely (they reduced it from 2% to 1% last year)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭nahdoic

I stopped getting interest as well - although I stopped calling it a credit card - more like a super charged debit card

Moving on and getting a new card with a real limit - so I can make use of my 56 day interest free credit damn it. Might get the tesco one so at least I can get points on what I buy.

Advertisement