Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[REQUEST]Cheapest iRiver ihp120

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

1.6 - im gonna send it back to amazon tommorow for a new one but it will be a month before its here !!! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

Jesus that's ghey, sorry about that, hope you get a new one asap. Are you sure it's feckered yeh?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

I did a quick look around and couldn't find a mention of v1.6, maybe it's new, you could try download 1.4. all ya gotta do is put the hex file on the root and then go into settings a select upgrade firmware. Or you could try not messing with it and send it back to amazon :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Robot

Even thought this is about the ihp-140 i thought i's post it here so as to not annoy everyone with a new similar thread.

The mx2 site is out of stock until the first week of august and i was just wondering what the next cheapest place to buy one would be. I'd be happy to pay a bit more if it meant i didnt have to wait three weeks to get one.

Originally posted by Fabritzo
    I did a quick look around and couldn't find a mention of v1.6, maybe it's new, you could try download 1.4. all ya gotta do is put the hex file on the root and then go into settings a select upgrade firmware. Or you could try not messing with it and send it back to amazon :)

It wont upgrade , firmware that is

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Robot
    Even thought this is about the ihp-140 i thought i's post it here so as to not annoy everyone with a new similar thread.

The mx2 site is out of stock until the first week of august and i was just wondering what the next cheapest place to buy one would be. I'd be happy to pay a bit more if it meant i didnt have to wait three weeks to get one.

The next cheapest I can find that has them in stock is amazon...the ihp140 works out at 430 with delivery...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 532 ✭✭✭muffinhead

try:

http://www.mp3players.co.uk/site/uk/ihp140.html

works out to be €395 (incl. delivery)!

(although it is currently out of stock :mad: )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Robot

After a bit of searching i found that www.tekheads.co.uk has them for £257.32 which isnt too bad, and shipping is only £6. So i ordered off them yesterday.

Advertisement