Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Audi 1.9l Deisel 2001

Options
  • 27-06-2004 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭

How much would you be paying for a 1.9l Audi 2001 ?

I don't know the exact spec, and CBG.ie, Buy and smell.ie and Autotrader tell me between 19 and 23k.

Friend has a nice one for sale.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Mutz

What type of Audi? A3 or A4?

Try www.Carzone.ie for a better idea aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

God, forgot to put it in. It's an Audi A6 1.9 TDi. It's an English import, a guy I know brought it in for resale, to make a profit.

It's in decent condition - Two quick pictures :

• Registered Users Posts: 65,382 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Your price range seems to be it, but obviously depending on mileage, condition, spec, warranty etc.

Will you get it with a new NCT, after the car is registered and VRT has been paid?

UK import (to a lesser extend NI) might be a good idea. More cars have full main stealer service history. Also the cars typically have had a much easier (motorway) life and high or even very high mileages need not always be a deterrant

You do realise though that if you fork out say €20k now, the car will only be worth about €8k or €9k max in 3 years time if still in perfect condition

BTW is this it?

Audi A6 1.9TDi '01. Absolutely spotless cond, met black, a/c, multi-function steering wheel, alloys, 6 CD, 1 owner, Audi fsh, Price: €20,000 Contact: 086-8330044 Clare.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,382 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Oh and sorry, it's a sound car with good engine :)

I presume it's the model change 2001 type with the 130bhp instead of the 1997-2001 110bhp which struggles on a car that size even though it's a diesel

Advertisement