Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrade Question

Options
  • 27-06-2004 7:23pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 3,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I have the T610 phone at the moment. Bought it sim free so not tied to Vodafone contract. I'm eligible for an upgrade and thinking of changing 'cause to be honest, as much as I love the phone, I'm bored with it. I get bored very quickly with phones. I want a flip phone. Never had one before so want to try one. At the moment Vodafone have the following on upgrade. Motorola V525, Panasonic X60 and the SE Z600 within my price range. What would you recommend? If I do buy one of these I may sell my T610 and as it's Sim free with no branding it should be worth more than the Vodafone models. How much should I be looking for it? It comes with the MP3 attachment. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

The three phones you listed are no better than what you have..

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Kaskade

I'd prob go for the v525 only €49 if you are on performer and active in the carphone warehouse. You can also get a bluetooth headset for an extra €50. Just got one and only had to pay €34 for the lot (got a €40 trade in and a spend discount of €25!!) Its a really nice phone, nice big screen for the photos. The x60 is lovely looking but screen and battery life lets it down and both the others cost more than the motorola

Advertisement