Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

V525

Options
  • 27-06-2004 8:29pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone unlock this for me ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

did u try ringing customer service of which ever network its locked too,they will unlock it no prob if u have spent enough on credit...think its over 100e since u had ur sim.....give it a try i know good few people who have got the difficult phones unlocked this way.....if not its cables and software im afraid

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

does anyone have the cables and software to unlock the V525 ???

i have cables and software but it only unlocks remotely....so u have to fork out few bob to unlock it....

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Not a problem . Let me know how you wish to do it .

look if ur stuck u can have a loan of cables,but there is a remote locking software that i DL but u need to buy some credits from website....but i never tried it that way......but if ur in dublin ur welcome to loan of cables.....or leef23 can get them for you at a price he is a board member so ask him ok...

• Advertisement
Advertisement