Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upcoming PlaytOh Gigs

Options
  • 28-06-2004 9:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

For any of you who got too wasted at the 'TALLICA gig or were out on the beer with lars and the boys - you missed a seriously good show at The Boom Boom Room last night....

Anyway there are a couple of more chances to catch PlaytOh in action in the next week.

We are supporting PonyClub in Cypress Avenue on Friday night - really looking forward to it. The Venue is great, PonyClub rock and another band Dwight will be playing also.

Rumour has it that Ashley Keating (we love, we love, we love The Frank And Walters...) is going to spin a few discs. Personally I am requesting 'I Love My Frank And Walters Long Sleeved Tee-Shirt' by Fussgangerzone (no seriously....its a class tune by a couple of camp sounding german dudes....Ve are vanting a good party ya??)

Also PlaytOh open the Junction Festival in Clonmel on Sunday 4th July. Names on the bill include Mundy and The Future Kings of Spain.

Dont miss out. Come along!

Advertisement