Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Please.

Options
  • 28-06-2004 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I need a bit of help please. I’m doing up an invitation for a friend’s 21st. And I need somebody to take away the background in the attached picture and just leave him if that is possible, and if you could do another picture with just his head I’d be most grateful. He’s obviously the guy looking into the camera.

I know it's a bit cheeky but I need to do this really quickly so a prompt reply would be greatly appreciated!! Also, if anybody has any ideas for the card feel free to suggest them. I think I know what I'm gonna do but you never know, somebody might come up with something better.

Thanks in advance.

B.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

This Ok?

Untitled-1.jpg

S.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

Suggestion: Due to the position of his arm, you could easily put something underneath it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Cheers Sinecure, that's just the job!
    Suggestion: Due to the position of his arm, you could easily put something underneath it.

Yeah after seeing the cropped image, it's looks like the most obvious way to go.

Thanks again.

B.

Advertisement