Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Office 2003

Options
  • 28-06-2004 11:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭

I have just installed office 2003 and it has blue toolbars and stuff. Is there anyway to change this to the regular XP theme?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Kappar

Sorry about the vauge post above this I was in a bit of a rush.

When I installed office 2003 the colour of the Office programs was blue like in the picture attached. All the other programs on my computer are as what is seen on "Control Panel" in the picture. What I want to do is make Office look the same as as the rest of the programs on the computer. Can this be done?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭shurl

Hmm, I know you can make it look "normal" if you change your display settings to "Windows Classic".
    However this will make ALL of Windows look like "Windows Classic"
    Not to sure if you can just make Office use standard colors but
    I'll have a look.

S.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭ColmOT [MSFT]

Office 2003 applications pick up the color of the underlying OS theme (typically a blue, green, or silver color in Windows XP)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Don't mean to hijack your thread.

When I attempt to install Office 2003, I get the error:

"Your installation is corrupt, please try again at another time. "

I have checked this out on microsoft.com and its something to do with MSIXML or something?? bah :confused:

Advertisement