Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Game €15+€15 Rebuy Friday 2nd July

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

No problemo Dev, more than welcome, if you even want to come along for the $ game afterwards, thats no problem.

might cya later.

Samba

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

Is there still room for a little one?

Daragh

There is indeed Hector, pm'd you the details

Great game, very tight play all round.

Devore Took First

Lafortezza Second &

Musician Third (Corrrect me if I am wrong, things got hazy last night)

I learn't a valuable lesson to say the least! Don't get so hazy, otherwise you end up dealing and calling like lucky luke :D

Will be hosting another game over the coming weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Thanks for the game, good venue too, plenty of room :) A good nights poker even if I did go out on the bubble :)

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Aye, savage play all round I thought (apart from my unbelievable misread of my hand with the 9's... I was still thinking about the previous hand and well things were a bit hazy!)

When it got down to 4-handed the game really took off as the blinds were worth winning but not so bad as to become a crap shoot... Conor, have to say I was impressed with your play even if you went out on the bubble, I wasnt comfortable having you to my left at all, you werent going to be bullied! I learned (again) the power of a good put down and there must have been 4 times when I could easily have called for all my stack (Hector's Aces being one!)

Having everyone fold (including the SB) when you have Aces in the big blind utterly sucks btw... having 88 make a flush against 99 is not just annoying, its positively *bold*.

Cracking game, some hilarious speech play and a great venue, thanks Samba, I was very glad I decided to hop in a taxi now!

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

Thanks a lot Samba, great game.

DeVore according to the calculater at cardplayer.com

(http://www.cardplayer.com/poker_odds/#)

10 J suited is ahead of all PP's up to 8's, 9 10 suited is ahead of PP's up to 66.

Advertisement