Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement for the T610 on Vodafone

Options
  • 28-06-2004 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭

Anybody know if Vodafone are going to replace the T610 with the T630 (or similar)? My upgrade became available on the day they took the 610 off the website :(

I have the Z600 but hate the clam shell.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Kaskade

dont think there is any replacement cos the t630 seems to be only on o2

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭kevmac

CWS31AFW_10922high_28_0_4000.jpg

F500 (a cutdown K700) to be released exclusively for Vodafone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭su_dios

im also wondering about this. my t610 is insured with vodafone and its a bit faulty and i have had it repaired before and am just wondering if they will replace mine with the t630 anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Originally posted by su_dios
    im also wondering about this. my t610 is insured with vodafone and its a bit faulty and i have had it repaired before and am just wondering if they will replace mine with the t630 anyway?

I am pretty sure they would have sufficient T610s in stock to cover insurance claims. They wouldnt replace it with the T630 either as it has not been passed by Vodafone Ireland. If they had no T610s left you could possibly get a newer SE model once WAP 2.0 is launched of they may give you a similarly spec'd phone by another manufacturer!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭su_dios

thanks for the help.im just really starting to think the insurance is a waste of money.they withdrew the t610 from their line because it was found to be buggy..i dont really want a replacement buggy phone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by su_dios
    thanks for the help.im just really starting to think the insurance is a waste of money.they withdrew the t610 from their line because it was found to be buggy..i dont really want a replacement buggy phone

Buggy? What bugs? I've had my T610 nearly a year and have no bugs apart from the odd crash?

Advertisement