Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jeff Hardy is BACK!

• 28-06-2004 2:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭

Im sorry... I still cant believe it.... I cant think properly.

Cheak it out here...

AJ Styles Versus Jeff Hardy, thats like Jesus Versus Satan at Wrestlemania 50...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

Originally posted by Hanza
    thats like Jesus Versus Satan at Wrestlemania 50...

Already happened Jesus won in SouthPark, Colorado!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

If I remember correctly though Satan took a dive, so its arguable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Karl Goch

it was a good match, just saw it today. And Glenn Gilberti in a leprechaun suit, pure class

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

Damn it a Leprachaun wrestler was my idea!!!...originally planned for Crash Holly due to his old Erin O'Grady character...then he died so it was for a midget...now its too late! Damn it!

Where did you guys get the match from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,973 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

the word is that jeff hardy is signing a one year contract with TNA and rumours of another appearance this evening on TNA to reflect this. Gonna watch that jeff hardy match now.

HAHA!
    Got it before you Gonzo... just after watching it... Im speachless, not the best match ever, but seeing jeff Hardy in a 6 sided ring does it for me.

Glad he is back. Where did u hear about the contract Gonzo?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,973 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

omg that match was kool and i love the 6 sided ring! I dont care what anyone says but Jeff Hardy is the God of Wrestling imo!!!

I heard about the contract on http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/newsboard.php?news_id=9742

In a word:

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Advertisement