Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know of a good portable DVD player?

Options
  • 28-06-2004 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27,335 ✭✭✭✭

I'm off to America next month and have decided to buy one, but I don't really know anything about them other than the small bit of research I've done on the 'net. Can anyone recommend a specific model (which would have to be multi-region)? Also as I'm buying it in America, how would it work with European power outlets? Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭dmeehan

Also as I'm buying it in America, how would it work with European power outlets?
    basically, it wont

also, you will be very hard-pressed to find a region-free player in the states as most things are released initially on region 1 there would be no market for region free. (i mentioned the region issue to some americans and they didnt even know it existed!!!)

I have just come back from san francisco myself and came across the above problems. i have decided to get a region free player here. your only hope for the mains power to work would be to get a universal adapter with the same connection and same voltage output

Advertisement