Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UEFA criticise English press

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Harry2001

He is a complete tool but that was way OTT

What paper published his phone number?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Calm Down Calm Down! The guy has his own website ffs he's a tease! The site seems to be down :ninja:

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Originally posted by mike65
    The guy has his own website ffs he's a tease!

Google search Collina

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Yeah but I like Collina! :eek: Speaking of which....see new thread.

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Originally posted by mike65
    Yeah but I like Collina!

Not as much as my brother, the anorak bas*ard. He know's where Collina's wife's shop is, and he wants to visit it on his next holiday...

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Harry2001

I've just seen Meier's car

http://images.thesun.co.uk/picture/0,,2004291108,00.jpg

maybe he does deserve it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

No wonder why he said he has been badly disturbed .:D

But seriously this is was out of line .
    He is a dentist isnt he because if the press gave out a number that wasnt a number for his dental office or related to work , then they could be in for some serious sueing . Pictures of his wife , thats fecking sick .

Advertisement