Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Full spectrum warrior

Options
  • 28-06-2004 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭

bought this today, i wasnt to sure about it though due to the fact ye cant take control of one person of the squad and starting shooting the **** outta stuff

But i was extremely pleased when i actually sat down and played it, it is a very deep game strategically, you need to be thinking ahead before you make a move, tactics play a big part in it.

Graphics are excellent and complement the gameplay well

All in all one of my top ten of all time

Shin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

been playing a fair bit of this over the weekend and have loved every bit of it.
    the gameplay is spot on and the hours seem to fly in , and the xbox live game play works very well also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

I can't remember the last time a game managed to convince me to crawl out of bed at 6am on a Sunday morning to play it instead of just rolling over and falling back asleep.

I'm really enjoying FSW, even though I'm making slow progress.

Did the hidden "army" version make it into the European release?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭goo

Agreed, it's a top game. Very, very classy.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

so is it a pretty good game as single player then?

from the ads it looked like they were selling the multiplayer element.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

is this coming out on the pc as i refuse to play any sort of shooter on a console?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Theres a pc cdrom sign on the site here so it should be comeing out for the pc i suppose

and the faq has this
    On what platforms will FSW be available?
    It will be available on Xbox first followed closely by a PC version. Release dates may vary by territory.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

Originally posted by Cr3m0
    is this coming out on the pc as i refuse to play any sort of shooter on a console?

its not a shooter

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

In no way is it a shooter, id call it more of a tactical wargame, you take command of 2 fire teams and guide them thorugh various missions

The single player game is strong in its own right and id heartily recommend this to anyone

game of the year contender definitely

Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Ill be geting it when it comes out on pc

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

Hows does the Xbox live co-op mode handle, eg. lag, bugs, issues etc.

Advertisement