Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Viet-Navan locked on monday evenings for TiG Training

Options
  • 28-06-2004 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭

password can be found on private forums.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

any paticular time frame?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 EgorTrooper

I was about to post in the "Viet Navan gets locked" thread but then I saw that some nazi moderator had already stamped out that thread by locking it.

From what I know this is a mainly TiG forum so maybe I'm wasting my breath saying this but it's seems way out of order that a clan can just lock this server.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I always assumed Vietnavan was a public server, obviously that's not the case anymore.. I guess some of us are just gonna have to find somewhere more hospitable to play if this kind of air hangs over vietnavan :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 EgorTrooper

fair enough.... understood.

good good i'll be online to kill you later :)

data

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Irish_Kamikaze

I was wondering did you guys change the game to having a password on tuesday yesterday because it said you need password but i was on 10secs before and this was definitly yesterday at about nine?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Perhaps you were kicked?

Originally posted by Irish_Kamikaze
    I was wondering did you guys change the game to having a password on tuesday yesterday because it said you need password but i was on 10secs before and this was definitly yesterday at about nine?

nah there was no passworded game yesterday, by that stage the other irish server was setup for nam, cavan combat which could be passworded if needed

Advertisement