Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom E-mail

Options
  • 28-06-2004 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭

Ok This is my story , Ill be on holidays for over 2 weeks and wont be able to access my e-mail, I often get large attachements and stuff, Is there a way that I can block attachments coming into my account? As I dont want the account to fill up in just a day or so due the the 5mb limit on it?

Is there any solution to this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

If your going to a place with a webcafe nearby you can log onto from http://webmail.eircom.net and log into your details. I have heard of some problems from some countries when trying to access it, but thats pretty rare.

Otherwise if its a free account then Im not sure eircom will be bothered to help you..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭joe_chicken

use mail2web.com

you can delete sh!t from there and the rest will come into your account when you get back

if you use webmail it wont come down to your outlook when you get back it will be on the webmail server

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭drrnwbb

on a slightly related topic, is there anyway that i can forward my eircom.net email to another address? the 5mb limit fills up fast but from what i can see there is no way (in the webmail options) to automatically fwd the emails to another account. anyone know of anything of use?

dw

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭Pimp Ninja

<snip>

Advertisement