Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best players in the English Conference (CM03/04)?

Options
  • 29-06-2004 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭

I have decided to manage Dagenham & Redbridge in the Conference -just for a change. I'm enjoying it but have to rely on loaning players from higher divisions. Just wondering if anyone has any tips for Conference players who do very well a few years down the line?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭Imposter

I played a game with woking and I found my best players turned out to be guys I already had. Liam Cockerill and something-or-other Nade turned out good. However in other games i've played these players were not so good. I also found it quite hard to get loan players that were better than what I had.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

if you want or need a guide to players CMScout is your friend :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

CM Scout?

Do you mean the scouts in the game? Try and get Chris Hackett :) He's a legend of a winger :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

CMScout is a small applicaiton that lets you search the database of the game..

get it at www.nygreen.net

(its author now works here at SI)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

Thanks for that. Im enjoying things with dagenham more than with the big clubs. Just beat Arsenal to reach FA Cup semi :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Arsenal are rubbish in CM :/

Advertisement