Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rathnew /Ashford now bypassed.

• 29-06-2004 9:46am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,717 ✭✭✭

Report in todays Irish Times that two lanes of this bypass are now open, with dual carriage way to be open by October, more than a year ahead of schedule ( and no tolls(spit) as a motivator either )

As an aside , Sunday times reports about 21 % of people relocating from Dublin, do so in Wexford (More than Kildare, Meath,Wicklow). I'm unsure how many of these are Dublin commuters, though I think there are just under 1000 house (plus apartments) under construction in 2 locations in Wexford town alone , and that may be just a bit too far to commute to Dublin.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

The sad fact is that the idea of commuting (by car of course) from as far away as Wexford town is now something people would consider.
    A lot of houses are being built in the Gorey area, I have even seen them advertised as "perfect for commuting to Dublin".

Advertisement