Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need contact eircom?Need email add or number?

• 29-06-2004 11:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I checked the website and there's no email address to contact eircom.
    They also don't clearly state a number to call about broadband.
    If anyone has contact details please help.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Who are you looking to contact? Sales/support etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

broadband number is 1800 503303

Hello!
    I have a similar problem, but mine is with the email service at eircom.
    I was sending an email and when I pressed send, the email didnt send and my entire inbox (about 200-300 important read emails) disappeared!!!!
    I'm sure some of you can understand my frustration, and if anyone can help me please respond. And if you cant, but you know the email and/or phone number that can help me, please respond!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Sandy Ravage

The broadband support number is 1890 260 260. That's a direct line to the bb support centre and usually less time spent waiting

Thanks!!
    I'll let you know when I get through and see what happens!

• Advertisement

Just for future reference, for any reason you need to ring eircom just ring 1901.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 lorf

useful for me, thanks...

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Mad Bull

Hi, can someone provide me with a number to call Eircom about installing a line into a new build.

Thanks

Advertisement